Jan 152013

From Amity Supt. John Brady:

The weather forecast for tomorrow morning leads me to believe we may be calling for a 2-hour delay.

However, this decision won’t be made until 5:15 a.m. and is subject to change depending upon what actually develops.

If the weather is more severe than currently forecast, a 2-hour delay could become a full closure.

If the forecast is off, we may have a full day of school.

Please stay tuned to local media outlets and/or the Amity web site at www.amityregion5.org


Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.