The Expo is free to visit and Open to the Public.
This year’s sponsors include:
GOLD: Cohen and Wolf; Yale University; Northeast Electronics Corporation and Orange Economic Development Commission.
SILVER: Chef’s Equipment Emporium
BRONZE: Bruegger’s and Jamba Juice
Media Sponsor: Orange Town News
Additional Corporate sponsors are still sought.
2013 Exhibitor Details
The Floor Plan will include space for 54 exhibitors
Exhibitors are allowed to sell their products and services on site
Vendors need to have booth ready for 11 am opening
Booth Cost is $300 and includes:
- an 8ft booth, pipe & drape, table, table cloth, table skirt & 1 folding chair
- Marketing materials included in Expo Welcome Bags
- Company information included in the Expo Program Booklet
- All activities/seminars
Sign up for a booth early, as they fill up quickly
- Registration may be completed online or by downloading the 2013 Application Form. Application forms may be mailed to the OEDC at 605A Orange Center Road, Orange, CT 06477.
- Payment is due at time of registration: Please mail a check or call us with your credit card information.
- A list of registered exhibitors may viewed here: View Registrants »
Any business or individual who has questions may contact the OEDC Office at (203) 891-1045, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Invited – Visit the Expo – Free Admission – Free Activities:
Attend Seminars – Pending seminars include: Constant Contact and QuickBooks
Expo Raffle – For a chance to win a restaurant gift package; (2012 winners were: Katalin Baltimore, Charlene Carrette, Kathi Kidd, Connie Maffeo
Network – Network with Expo visitors and 54 business vendors
Shopping – Vendors will be selling their products on site
Food – Food available throughout the day
NOTE: Orange Live debuted at the 2012 Expo nearly one month after launching. It was a great way to get our name out there and everything has been wonderful since. I recommend the expo to any business no matter how big or small as a great way to meet potential customers and fellow business owners.
Originally Published on: Mar 18, 2013 @ 2:14 p.m.