See Screen Shots of all the scores from each grade level below.
From my notes:
• 90-100 % of the students in Orange were proficient in the testing.
• Orange is in DRG B which means the proficiency has to be higher. (DRG B includes Newtown, Southbury, Fairfield, Guilford, Farmington, Greenwich, etc.)
• Grade 3 state to district comparison. State scores decreased, while Orange scores were the same or better. State in the 60 percentile / Orange in the 80 percentile
• Grade 4 moving kids from basic to higher learning. 20% above state average
• Grade 5 present compared to previous grade 5 is disappointing. These scores are something they have to work on in Orange.
• 85-100% at proficient level at Peck Place School
• Racebrook school 90-100 percent proficiency level
• All of the school principals will do an in-depth analysis of their scores.
• Turkey Hill School had the highest CMT science scores.
A DRG map is included here. Orange and other DRG B cities and towns are depicted in orange.