Sessions will take place Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Call the Senior Center to schedule an appointment with a certified AARP Tax-Aide counselor.
If married, both husband and wife must be present. All taxpayers should bring the following information with them.
• Proof of identity (picture or other documentation).
• Social Security number (Social Security Card of Benefit Statement Form SSA-1099) for taxpayer and all taxpayers’ dependents.
• Personal check, if available, with bank checking account and routing numbers (tax returns are done by direct deposit).
• A copy of last year’s federal and state tax returns.
• All income statements that apply to the taxpayers 2013 federal and state income taxes.