The Town Plan & Zoning Commission meets at Town Hall on Tuesday, Aug. 19 at 7:30 p.m.
Following is the agenda:
- SITE PLAN APPLICATION – Submitted by Sixty Five Marsh Hill Road, LLC – Frank Dilieto for property known as 0 Salemme Lane a.k.a Assessor’s Map 3-1-6. The proposal is for the use of the property as a temporary warehousing/dumpster supply company. Empty dumpster-containers will be stored on-site and enclosed with a slatted chain link fence.
- SITE PLAN APPLICATION, ARCHITECTURAL SUPPLETMENT – Submitted by Kin Properties for property known as 130 Boston Post Road.
For proposed façade work.
3. Review of draft “Outdoor Storage & Outdoor Displays” regulations.
4. Review of the Minutes from the August 5, 2014 Meeting.
5. Old Business.
6. New Business.
- Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.
PUBLIC HEARINGS *(2)
8. *APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL EXCEPTION, PERMIT OR USE – Submitted by Mike LaRocco for property known as 119 Old Tavern Road. The proposal is to construct an addition to an existing garage. A larger ground coverage is requested as per Section 383-26 I (3) (a) of the Orange Zoning Regulations.
- APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL EXCEPTION, PERMIT OR USE – Submitted by New Haven Hebrew Day Inc. for property known as 261 Derby Avenue. The proposal is to create and provide temporary classroom space to accommodate current student levels at an existing school. Approximately 20 students will be using the space at any one time between the school hours of 8:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.