You have 3 more days to enjoy the St. Barbara Odyssey Greek Festival at 450 Racebrook Road, Orange.
On Saturday, Aug. 30, the festival runs from noon to 10 p.m. Always Free Parking and Admission.
We don’t want you to miss anything, so here’s Saturday’s schedule.
1 p.m. Greek Cooking Demo on the front patio
1:30 p.m. Presentation on Greek Orthodoxy in the Church Proper
2 p.m. Odyssey Dancers in the Entertainment Area
2:30 p.m. Presentation on Greek Orthodoxy in the Church Proper
3 p.m. Magic Show: “The Magic of Adam” in the Entertainment Area
3:30 p.m. St. Barbara Choir Performance in the Church Proper
4 p.m. Greek Cooking Demo on the front patio
4:30 p.m. Odyssey Dancers in the Entertainment Area
5:30 p.m. Greek Dance Lessons in the Entertainment Area
6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Live Greek Music by “The Hellenic Company” in the Entertainment Area
7 p.m. Presentation on Greek Orthodoxy in the Church Proper
8 p.m. Odyssey Dancers in the Entertainment Area
And Don’t Forget:
- Greek marketplace – Gourmet Greek grocery, t-shirts, jewelry, arts & crafts, bookstore
- Treasures ’n Junque – Odyssey’s giant tag sale
- Presentations on Greek culture and religion, along with tours of Saint Barbara Church
- Greek dance performances –Traditional Greek folk dances performed by the ODYSSEY Dancers
- Greek dance lessons – taught by the ODYSSEY Dancers (5:30 pm, Sat and Sun)
- Nightly dancing to ODYSSEY’s live Greek band, “The Hellenic Company”
- Kids’ area – Rides, games, and magic shows.
- Raffle – Have a chance at winning the grand prize of $10,000 cash, or 9 additional prizes!