On Sunday, Aug. 31, the festival runs from noon to 10 p.m.
We don’t want you to miss anything, so here’s Sunday’s schedule.
1:30 p.m. Presentation on Greek Orthodoxy in the Church Proper
2 p.m. Odyssey Dancers in the Entertainment Area
2:30 p.m. Greek Cooking Demo on the front patio
2:30 p.m. Presentation on Greek Orthodoxy in the Church Proper
3 p.m. Magic Show: “The Magic of Adam” in the Entertainment Area
3:30 p.m. St. Barbara Choir Performance in the Church Proper
4 p.m. Greek Cooking Demo on the front patio
4:30 p.m. Odyssey Dancers in the Entertainment Area
5:30 p.m. Greek Dance Lessons in the Entertainment Area
6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Live Greek Music by “The Hellenic Company” in the Entertainment Area
7 p.m. Presentation on Greek Orthodoxy in the Church Proper
8 p.m. Odyssey Dancers in the Entertainment Area
And Don’t Forget:
- Greek marketplace – Gourmet Greek grocery, t-shirts, jewelry, arts & crafts, bookstore
- Treasures ’n Junque – Odyssey’s giant tag sale
- Presentations on Greek culture and religion, along with tours of Saint Barbara Church
- Greek dance performances –Traditional Greek folk dances performed by the ODYSSEY Dancers
- Greek dance lessons – taught by the ODYSSEY Dancers (5:30 pm, Sat and Sun)
- Nightly dancing to ODYSSEY’s live Greek band, “The Hellenic Company”
- Kids’ area – Rides, games, and magic shows.
- Raffle – Have a chance at winning the grand prize of $10,000 cash, or 9 additional prizes!