On Monday, Sept.1, the festival runs from noon to 8 p.m.
We don’t want you to miss anything, so here’s Monday’s schedule:
1:00 p.m. Greek Cooking Demo on the front patio
2:00 p.m. Presentation on Greek Orthodoxy in the Church Proper
2:00 p.m. Odyssey Dancers in the Entertainment Area
3:00 p.m. Magic Show: “The Magic of Adam” in the Entertainment Area
3:30 p.m. Greek Cooking Demo on the front patio
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Live Greek Music by “The Hellenic Company” in the Entertainment Area
8:00 p.m. Odyssey Raffle Drawing in the Community Center (White House)
And Don’t Forget:
- Greek marketplace – Gourmet Greek grocery, t-shirts, jewelry, arts & crafts, bookstore
- Treasures ’n Junque – Odyssey’s giant tag sale
- Presentations on Greek culture and religion, along with tours of Saint Barbara Church
- Greek dance performances –Traditional Greek folk dances performed by the ODYSSEY Dancers
- Greek dance lessons – taught by the ODYSSEY Dancers (5:30 pm, Sat and Sun)
- Nightly dancing to ODYSSEY’s live Greek band, “The Hellenic Company”
- Kids’ area – Rides, games, and magic shows.
- Raffle – A $5 ticket gives you a chance at winning the grand prize of $10,000 cash, or one of 9 additional prizes!