The regular meeting of the Orange Board of Selectmen will take place at Town Hall, Wednesday, Aug. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
Call to order Fire Exits Pledge of Allegiance IntroductionsPUBLIC PARTICIPATION(2 minutes per speaker)ANNOUNCEMENTSMINUTES To consider and act upon the minutes of the Regular Meeting of July 13, 2016NEW BUSINESS
- To consider and act on the request to hold the 24th Annual Platt Tech 5K Road Race and Fun Walk. – Susan Murphy, Athletic Director
- To consider and act on the request to hold the 20th Annual Chilly Chili Run – Jane Opper, Race Coordinator
- To consider and act on the request for temporary lights at Fred Wolfe Park – Tom Pisano & Bill Hoffman, Orange Soccer Association
- To consider and act on the resolution allowing First Selectman Zeoli to sign the contract between the town and DEEP regarding the Ewen Preserve Trail System Grant. – First Selectman Zeoli
- To consider and act on Temporary Easement Agreement and Quitclaim Deed regarding 69 Marsh Hill Road. – First Selectman Zeoli
To consider and act on the request to allow First Selectman Zeoli to sign a letter from the Department of Transportation accepting the commitment to fund the reconstruction of the Derby Milford Road Bridge over the Wepawaug River – First Selectman Zeoli7. To consider and act on the tax refunds for the month of AugustCOMMITTEES1. Capital Planning – Selectman Okenquist2. Pension Board – Selectman Goldblatt3. Bond Construction Oversight – Selectman Goldblatt4. Personnel Committee – Selectmen Zeoli, Okenquist, Davis5. Charter Revision Commission – Selectman CarangeloClose Regular Meeting convene into Executive SessionEXECUTIVE SESSION Discussion of pay rates and insurance co-pays for non-union salary and hourlypositions Discussion of WPCA salaries Discussion of Election Day/Poll Worker pay rates Close Executive Session and convene into the Regular MeetingVOTE To consider and act on pay rates and insurance co-pays for non-union salary and hourly positions To consider and act on WPCA salaries To consider and act on Election Day/poll worker pay rates Adjourn Regular MeetingFYI Approved Minutes – June 8, 2016 Regular Meeting Revenue & Expenditure Reports Orange Players Flyer