The Town Plan and Zoning Commission meets tonight at Town Hall at 7:30 p.m.
Following is the agenda:
1. Review of the Minutes from the February 21, 2017 meeting.
2. Old Business.
3. New Business.
4. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.
5. T.P.Z.C. Representation on the South Central Regional Council of Governments.
PUBLIC HEARINGS *(2)
6. SPECIAL PERMIT APPLICATION For Outdoor Storage and Display – Submitted by Home Depot for property known as 440 Boston Post Road. For the outdoor storage and display of seasonal items & merchandise.
7. APPLICATION FOR MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT WITH AFFORDABLE HOUSING UNITS AS PER 8-30G OF THE CT GENERAL STATUTES – Submitted by Sixty Five Marsh Hill Road, LLC for property known as 65-69 Marsh Hill Road and 0 and 15 Salemme Lane (Proposed Orange Train Station).
The mixed use development has underground parking, commercial and residential components. Sixty apartments are proposed. There will be 18 Affordable Units. A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has been submitted. (Continued from the February 21, 2017 meeting.)