#1 Shall the Charter be amended to increase the terms of the First Selectman, Board of Selectmen, Tax Collector, Town Clerk, Registrar of Voters and Constables from a two year term to a four year term, with terms to commence on the first Monday of December, or as otherwise provided by state statute, effective January 1, 2018?
2) Shall the Charter be amended to change the term of the Town Planning and Zoning Commission deferred position so that beginning with the 2023 biennial election, three members shall have concurrent four year terms?
3) Shall the Charter be amended to modify the definition of “quorum of qualified electors or taxpayers at a town meeting” from “100” to “those present”?
4) Shall the Charter be amended to modify the need for town meeting action for the purchase and sale of real estate of the Town or any interest therein for properties or interests with a value of $500,000 or greater?
5) Shall the Charter be amended to require that all votes concerning the annual budget be sent to referendum?
6) Shall the Charter be amended to delete the requirement that all ordinances be published in their entirety following passage and only require a publication of a notice of passage?
7) Shall the Charter be amended to correct typographical and grammatical errors, to delete outdated references and update other references?