The Orange Plan and Zoning Commission meets at Town Hall on Tuesday, March 6 at 7 p.m.
Following is the agenda:
1. Review of the Minutes from the February 6, 2018, Meeting.
2. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
3. Old Business.
4. New Business.
PUBLIC HEARINGS 7:30 p.m.
5. SPECIAL PERMIT APPLICATION For Outdoor Storage and Display – Submitted by Home Depot for property known as 440 Boston Post Road. For the outdoor storage and display of seasonal items & merchandise.
6. *APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL EXCEPTION, PERMIT OR USE -Submitted by Eric Johnson. For property known as 320 West River Road. To construct a 30’ x 30’ 2 car garage. The application is submitted in accordance with Section 383-26 I (3)(a) of the Orange Zoning Regulations. A larger ground coverage and height in excess of 15’ is requested.
7. *PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS. Submitted for Senior Living Advisors, LLC for property owner Indian River Road LLC. To amend and edit Section 383-14 regarding the definition of Elderly Assisted Living Residential Facility. To amend Section 383-14 to add a definition for Dwelling Unit, Senior Independent Living. To Amend the Orange Zoning Regulations to create a Senior Mixed Use District. (Continued from December 5, 2017, and January 2, 2018, meetings.)
8. *PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING MAP – Submitted by Senior Living Advisors, LLC. The proposal is to change four parcels from Light Industrial LI-2, to a proposed SENIOR LIVING DISTRICT. The parcels are 197 Indian River Road a.k.a. Assessors Map 14-4- 1; 231 Indian River Road a.k.a. Assessors Map 14-4- 1-A; 239 Indian River Road a.k.a. Assessors Map 23-3- 1B;
and 245 Indian River Road a.k.a. Assessors Map 23-3- 1. The application and map are on file in the Zoning Office at the Orange Town Hall.
9. *PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS -Submitted by Richard Meisenheimer. To Amend the Orange Zoning
Regulations relative to Article XII – PRD Planned Residential Development Regulations