Basketball season is coming up! Here’s your opportunity to train with Amity’s awesome girls’ coach Michelle Shoop as she hosts her 7th Annual Amity Girls Basketball Clinic for girls in 2nd-8th grade, beginning tomorrow, Oct. 4 from 6-8 p.m. at Amity High School.
This is a six-week basketball clinic administered by the coach and her Amity Girls Basketball Team. All levels are welcome.
Dates are Oct. 4, Oct. 9, Oct 18, Oct. 23, Oct. 30, and Nov. 6.
This is what’s covered:
• Drills – Skills, that if practiced regularly will elevate your game to a higher level
• Shooting Sessions – Players can work exclusively on their shooting skills
• Competitions – Players will build the basketball skills required for success at any level.
• One-on-One Time – with current Amity High School Players
• Games – Each clinic will end with game play to practice what you have learned.
Cost – in advance (today!) $15 per session or $90 for all sessions. At the door $17 per session or $102 for all sessions.
For more details please contact Coach Shoop at email@example.com today!