The Town Plan & Zoning Commission meets at Town Hall on Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 7 p.m.
Following is the agenda:
1. Action on a proposed settlement for Docket No. AAN-CV17-6024176-S; ORANGE HOTEL DEVELOPMENT LIMITED PARTNERSHIP Et Al v. ORANGE TOWN PLAN AND ZONING COMMISSION Et Al. If the settlement is approved there will be a C.G.S. Section 8-8(n) hearing for the court to decide on the proposed settlement at the Superior Court for the Judicial District of Hartford, Land Use Litigation Docket, 95 Washington Street, Hartford, Connecticut.
2. Review of proposed Budget for 2019-2020 fiscal year.
3. Review of the Minutes from the November 7, 2018 Meeting.
4. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
5. Old Business
6. New Business
7. SITE PLAN APPLICATION – Submitted by Amerco Real Estate Company for property known as 174 Boston Post Road. The proposal is for the conversion of an existing commercial building and property into a public storage facility (UHaul). A SITE PLAN APPLICATION – LIGHTING SUPPLEMENT also has been submitted.