Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo, 1875 Noble Avenue, Bridgeport, will host its annual “Wild Wine, Beer & Food Safari” fundraiser at the Zoo on Saturday, June 6 from 6-9 p.m.
- Standard tickets are $60 each
- Parties of 4 or more will receive each standard ticket for $55
- VIP Tickets at $100 each entitle you to an exclusive “Behind the Scenes” with our animals from 4:30-5:30 p.m. pre-event
- Tickets at the gate are $65 if available
The event includes a large variety of different wines and a huge selection of specialty beers.
The evening’s festivities also include live entertainment, silent auction and raffle.
In the past few years, this popular fundraiser has SOLD OUT, so act now! Click here to purchase your tickets online.
Food Vendors include:
- Addeo’s Italian Ice
- Dave Grant Catering
- Joey C’s Roadhouse BBQ & Tex Mex
- Luigi’s Italian Pastry
- Trader Joe’s
- Smoke & Bones
- Vazzy’s Brick Oven
…and more to come! Keep checking the Zoo website event page for more vendors.
Wine & Beer Sponsor: Glen Ro Spirit Shoppe
Presenting Sponsor: People’s United Bank
Big Hearted Bear: Dworken, Hillman, LaMorte & Sterczala, P.C.; Merit Insurance
Opulent Otters: Aquarion Water Company; Cablevision; Coca-Cola; The Vazomica Foundation
Compassionate Condors: The Ganim Group, LLC
Zoo Friends: Bridgeport Fittings, Inc.
Originally Published on: Apr 7, 2015 @ 16:03
Second Publishing on: Apr 30, 2015 @ 18:40