Following is the agenda:
1. REVIEW OF FINAL “DRAFT” ORANGE 2015 PLAN OF CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT. In accordance with Section 8-23 of the Connecticut State Statutes, a public hearing to obtain public comment, concerns, and questions was held and closed (April 21, 2015).
The commission may vote to revise the plan and may adopt the plan or any part thereof or amendment thereto by a single resolution or may, by successive resolutions, adopt parts of the plan and amendments.
2. Review of the Minutes from the April 21, 2015 meeting.
3. Old Business.
4. New Business.
5. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.
PUBLIC HEARINGS *(3)
6. *APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL USE. Submitted by property owner Stellato Realty, LLC. For property known as 403 Derby Avenue. The proposal is to have a wine tasting facility in conjunction with a vineyard on site. Also for the sale of agricultural products produced on site. Sales include wine and accessory items such as cheeses, breads, and other complimentary food items. Facility will be a 5,878 sq. ft. addition to an existing 2,733 sq. ft. building. A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has also been submitted in conjunction with this application.
7. *APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL USE – DRIVE THRU SERVICE WINDOW. Submitted by property owner Stanley A. Jacobs Et Al. For property known as 111 Boston Post Road. The proposal is to install a Drive Thru Service Window for a proposed restaurant in an existing building.
8. *RE-SUBDIVISION APPLICATION – Re-Subdivision of 0 Marsh Hill Road (Assessor’s Map/Block/Lot 3-1-1) and 55 Marsh Hill Road (Assessor’s Map/Block/Lot 3-1-10) to reconfigure these two (2) existing lots into two (2) reconfigured lots; Total acres 29.031; Zoning District LI-2; Applicant: Orange Land Development LLC; Property Owner: Dichello Distributors, Inc. A SITE PLAN APPLICATION as to 55 Marsh Hill Road has also been submitted seeking confirmation that existing improvements on proposed reconfigured 55 Marsh Hill Road are in compliance with applicable requirements of the Orange Zoning Regulations.
9. SITE PLAN APPLICATION – 55 Marsh Hill Road. Submitted seeking confirmation that existing improvements on proposed reconfigured 55 Marsh Hill Road are in compliance with applicable requirements of the Orange Zoning Regulations.
10. SUBDIVISION APPLICATION – Subdivision for Paul Clark, 560 Lambert Road. To subdivide 3.51 Acres of RES Residential Land to create 2 lots.