They have a short agenda this week, but it includes a controversial affordable housing proposal.
Following is the agenda:
- Review of the Minutes from the February 21, 2017 meeting.
- Required review as per Section 8-24, Municipal Improvements of the CT General Statutes. Request to abandon a portion of Indian River Road adjacent to 273 Indian River Road.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
- Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.
- T.P.Z.C. Representation on the South Central Regional Council of Governments.
PUBLIC HEARINGS *(1)
- APPLICATION FOR MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT WITH AFFORDABLE HOUSING UNITS AS PER 8-30G OF THE CT GENERAL STATUTES – Submitted by Sixty Five Marsh Hill Road, LLC for property known as 65-69 Marsh Hill Road and 0 & 15 Salemme Lane. The mixed use development has underground parking, commercial and residential components. Sixty apartments are proposed. There will be 18 Affordable Units. A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has been submitted. (Continued from the February 21, 2017 meeting.)
This is a controversial proposal because there is disagreement whether or not it is ok to submit/pursue affordable housing in this zone. It would be part of the TODD (train station) overlay but it IS a separate project.
11 Indian River Road, $376,500, Orlando Rodrigues to Victor Wong, filed on March 1
388 Racebrook Road, $90,000, Karen DeCant Trust to Lesley Giovanelly, filed on March 1.
297 Drummond Raod, $189,500, Denise Palmer to Christopher Kuruc, filed on March 2.
295 Indian River Road, $500,000, Henrys Honor LLC to Argyle Equity Company LLC, filed on March 8.
128 Sunrise Hill Circle, $554,359, Sunrise Hill Estates LLC to Sue L. Cohen, filed on March 13.
953 Rainbow Trail, $179,969.45, Elmira Coleman to Craig Calistro, filed on March 16.
73 Center Road Circle, $432,000, Diane Collins to Teresa Petrazzuoli, filed on March 16.
260 Harvester Road, $359,000, Robert Miller to Ye Chen, filed on March 17.
683 Broadview Road, $350,000, Lawrence Chiaramonte to Michael Spillane, filed on March 17.
1021 Garden Road, $345,000, Vault Homes LLC to Yankun Shen, filed on March 25.
758 N Greenbrier Drive, $305,000, Jaswant Mand to Christopher Lingane, filed on March 22.
135 Sunrise Hill Circle, $399,900, Sunrise Hill Estates LLC to Teri Neufeld, filed on March 25.
233 Deerfield Lane, $541,936, Sunrise Hill Estates LLC to Gary Bellard, filed on March 28.
271 Hemlock Hill Road, $329,000, Sue L. Cohen to Christopher Vagenas, filed on March 30.
423 Sheldon Court, $280,000, Richard J Jette Special Needs Trust to Tasneem Irshad, filed on March 31.
This immaculate 1,951 Sq.Ft. 8 room classic Colonial on 1.09 acres is truly a gem, very well-maintained with 4 bedrooms, including a Master bedroom suite, 2 1/2 baths. A family room with deck, hardwood floors throughout, fireplace, built-in corner cabinets and an abundance of closets and storage are only a few of the amenities this wonderful house offers.
Has a 2 car garage, septic system and city water.
Three sheds, outdoor seating areas, stone walls and walking paths enhance the outdoor experience. Pride of ownership is reflected everywhere!
Available for $359,900.
230 Hawthorne Lane, $280,000, James G. Carney Estate to John Neff, filed on Feb. 2.
229 Deerfield Lane, $498,998, Sunrise Hill Estates LLC to Michael Altschuler, filed on Feb. 7.
385 Dogburn Lane, $305,000, 385 Dogburn Lane LLC to Kimberly Cunniff, filed on Feb. 16.
189 Harrison Place, $75,000, Marian Gemmell to WLP Investments LLC, filed on Feb. 17.
496 Dogwood Road, $317,000, Robert Mucci to Makai Rohbar, filed on Feb. 22.
24 Putting Green, $350,000, Ding Lin to Khanh Van Ton, filed on Feb. 23.