533 Ridge Road, $300,000, Steven Sonleiter TR to Zheng Wang, filed on Jan. 3.
13 Red Cedar Road, $300,000, Robert J. Maley Sr. to Philip Grande, filed on Jan. 9.
259 Heartland Terrace, $625,000, Dennis March to Xiaomin Bi, filed on Jan. 11.
732 Lambert Road, $260,000, Capital One to Adam Sawicki, filed on Jan. 15.
400 Richard Lane, $330,000, Daniel Zargos to Robert Clark, filed on Jan. 18.
504 Aspen Lane, $310,000, Compass Bank to Daniel Zargos, filed on Jan. 19.
162 Cummings Drive, $325,000, Wise Properties LLC to Dino Guerra, filed on Jan. 19.
531 Locust Drive, $298,900, Elizabeth Papa to Michael Bouchard, filed on Jan. 19.
489 Grace Trail, $375,000, Kelly Orzel to Molly Barone, filed on Jan. 20.
869 Dogburn Raod, $269,000, Charles White Jr. to Colleen Csizmar, filed on Jan. 23.
826 Dogburn Road, $209,000, Roberta Lehet to Ciro Sousa Santos, filed on Jan. 27.
427 Windy Hill Road, $356,000, Jeanne Horak Est. to Matthew Ottaviano, filed on Jan. 30.
Fred A. Messore is Senior Vice President with Colonial Properties, Inc., in Orange. He has been a real estate agent for 10 years and specializes in all facets of Commercial and Development transactions as well as Residential. He holds Commercial & Investment Real Estate, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), and Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification designations.
He has been recognized with awards from his peers of the Commercial and Investment Division (CID) of NHMR in 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015 for “Most Transactions”, 2014 for “Mixed Use” and 2016 for Multi-Parcel Assemblage Deal of the Year.
“Fred will be a dynamic addition to our Board of Directors,” said NHMR CEO Dawn Calvo.” Directors are nominated by fellow board members and voted on by our general membership. His nomination and approval are a testament to his professionalism, knowledge and the respect he has gained throughout the real estate community.”
This 1,308 sqft remodeled ranch on less than 3/4 acre lot is completely remodeled and has a two car attached garage.
Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, huge walk in shower in master.
Love cooking? check out the grey and white granite kitchen with island.
It has a new roof and siding.
Huge open yard with newer septic tank, 2012. City water, Central air.
Great price at $314,900. Move in and cozy up at the fireplace.
19 Grannis Road, $335,000, Francine Robinson to Luz Omondo, filed on Dec. 5.
425 Hilltop Road, $344,900, Micah Sheveloff to Marrita Osbourne, filed on Dec. 5.
650 Chestnut Ridge Road, $165,000, Peter Capone to Socrates Garcia, filed on Dec. 6.
830 Beechwood Road, $273,000, Jesse Parks to Jared Millbrandt, filed on Dec. 6.
690 St. Johns Drive, $469,900, Maryann Lipsett to Shi Jin Zhang, filed on Dec. 6.
181 Derby Avenue, $230,000, Richard Kehrer Tr, to Karly Nieman, filed on Dec. 9.
840 Glenbrook Road, $300,000, Dorothy Manfreda to Joseph Degoursey, filed on Dec. 12.
351 Peck Lane, $650,000, Lori Grabowski to Fuad Jarad, filed on Dec. 12.
847 North Greenbrier Drive, $450,000, David Richard Busk Tr. to William Anderson, filed on Dec. 12.
129 Sunrise Hill Circle, $572,145, Sunrise Hill Estates LLC to Raymond Deaquinto Tr., filed on Dec. 13.
979 Derby Milford Road, $235,000, Robert Riskin to Daniel Staffieri, filed on Dec. 16.
689 St. Johns Drive, $350,000, Farm River Estates LLC to Michael Richetelli, filed on Dec. 16.
669 Wheelers Farm Road, $295,000, John Hyll to Jason Onze, filed on Dec. 16.
306 Goose Lane, $487,838, Sunrise Hill Estates LLC to Gerald Wasserman, filed on Dec. 20.
303 Hemlock Drive, $419,000, David Black to Dominick Landino, filed on Dec. 21.
226 Wilson Road, $435,000, Laura Craft to Todd Naniells, filed on Dec. 22.
455 Ridgeview Road, $719,500, Jay Arnold to Michael Baker, filed on Dec. 22.
809 North Lakeview, $353,177, Jingan Tang to Dolapo Alli, filed on Dec. 27.
179 Sunrise Hill Circle, $355,000, Grace Chao to Scott Hurwitz Tr, filed on Dec. 30
356, Lambert Road, $289,000, August Brozek to Thomas Nucifora Jr., filed on Dec. 30.
477 Howellton Road, $347,000, Winn Properties LL to Young Kik Cho, filed on Sept. 1.
12 Founders Way, $600,000, Andrew Gomes to Stacey Parks, filed on Sept. 2.
11 New Haven Avenue, $313,000, James Lin to Frederico Faria, filed on Sept. 6.
996 Old Coach Road, $400,000, Castleberry Associates LLC to Aaron Kriss, filed on Sept. 16.
265 Peck Lane, $$272,200, Barbara Brewster to Gina Asermely, filed on Sept. 16.
37 Red Cedar Circle, $318,000, Mary Benz to Rowland Hine, Filed on Sept. 20.
286 Sarah Circle, $285,000, Ruth V Brown Est. to Ortal Gefen, filed on Sept. 20.
938 Red Fox Road, $320,000, Gerald Smith to Volodymyr Nevkrytyy, filed on sept. 20.
479 Sportsman Road, $77,999, David Lichac to Carmen Hernandez, filed on Sept. 20.
158 Sunrise Hill Circle, $682,042, Sunreise Hill Estates LLC to Helene Skot, filed on Sept. 22.
827 Mapledale Road, $400,000, Raymond Clark to Craig Clark, filed on Sept. 26.
258 Hawthorne Lane, $485,000, Gary Tenk to Lori Grabowski, filed on Sept. 27.
528 Lambert Road, $315,000, Seth Tiven Trustee, to Natasha McEwan, filed on Sept. 27.
357 Longmeadow Road, $185,000, Wells Fargo Bank to Lawrence Wells, filed on Sept. 29.
Audra DiGello from Weichert Realtors will show you this 3,553 Sq Ft, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home on 1.05 acres.
A fabulous custom colonial with no stone left unturned for the discerning home
This home meets all the expectations of those whose lifestyle requires an upscale residence. The finest materials and craftsmanship were paramount in the design of this home when built in 2002 as it conveys a sense of substance and quality.
Custom blinds, Marvin windows and doors and 6-zone radiant heat are just a few of the outstanding features. Superb entertaining areas cater to both small and large gatherings, highlighted by a finely appointed formal living room with pocket doors and a spacious dining room.
The heart of the home lies in the inviting open design great room and kitchen area. The gourmet kitchen leaves nothing to be desired among an oversized island, dining area and top of the line appliances including a Dacor gas stove and Subzero refrigerator.
The kitchen opens to a beautiful great room featuring hardwood floors and a gas fireplace.
From the great room, a bright and airy sunroom is an absolute delight with glass doors that extend the living space outdoors to the patio. 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths afford ample space for family and guests. The luxurious master suite enjoys a walk in closet and marble master bath with jetted tub, oversized walk-in shower and separate vanity areas. 3 additional bedrooms and a full bath are generously proportioned.
The versatile floor plan includes a 2nd level bonus room with built-ins and office.
Convenient to Yale, Rt.15, 34, I95, shopping and restaurants.
Perfect for holiday entertaining.
• 49 Wellington Drive, $405,000, Harold Wagner to Laura Tupko, filed on Aug. 4.
• 282 Meetinghouse Lane, $375,000, Richard Delaney to Charles Asarisi III, filed on Aug. 4.
• 460 Dogwood Road, $215,000, Wasyl Denysenko Jr to Steven Hart, filed on Aug. 5.
• 521 New England Lane, $440,000, Burton Kaplan to James Denton, filed on Aug. 8.
• 1030 Garden Road, $366,450, Miguel Dadario to James Carboni, filed on Aug. 10.
• 1032 Garden Raod, $31,250, Miguel Dadario to James Carboni, filed on Aug. 10.
• 873 Orange Center Road, $151,500, Maria Ivanna Lobay to Victor Markiw, filed on Aug. 10.
• 263 Old Tavern Road, $395,000, Robert Bragaw to Greta Solomon, filed on Aug. 11.
• 637 Ridge Road, $399,000, Jonathon Zell to Patrick Stirk, filed on Aug. 12.
• 567 Grassy Hill Road, $415,000, Michael Raccio to Samuel Oliver Jr., filed on Aug. 15.
• 466 Ridgeview Road, $450,000, George Wischert to Michael Raccio, filed on Aug. 15.
• 310 Goose Lane, $602,839, Sunrise Hill Estates LLC to Louis Landman, filed on Aug. 16.
• 860 Greenbrier Drive, $393,000, Timothy Scott to Donald Farnen, filed on Aug. 17.
• 52 Wedgewood Drive, $371,900, Jennie Riccio Trust to Mark Ryan filed on Aug. 18.
• 487 Pine Tree Drive, $315,000, Tara Graham to Christian Ciuca, filed on Aug. 18.
• 638 Brentwood Road, $200,000, John Ciola to Patrick Brown, filed on Aug. 19.
• 465 Cart Lane, $395,000, Willard Chamberlain Jr. Trust to Sara Landino, filed on Aug. 22.
• 26 Andrew Lane, $290,000, Antoinette Tarino est to Maria Salgado, filed on Aug. 23.
• 734 North Greenbrier Drive, $236,000, Rosalie Spinelli to Hua Shen, filed on Aug. 23.
• 408 Pine Tree Drive, $437,500, Peter Tamaro III to Brian McPadden, filed on Aug. 24.
• 57 Boston Post Road, $80,000, DeAngelis Family Trust to 57 Boston Post Road LLC, filed on Aug. 24.
• 905 Trillium Court, $550,000, Linda Loschiavo to Frank Mathew, filed on Aug. 24.
• 499 Pine Tree Drive, $415,000, Fannie Mae to Lulzim Ameti, filed on Aug. 26.
• 256 Peck Lane, $2,847,149.33, Spruman Development LLC to 32 Seniors LLC, filed on Aug. 26.
• 443 Dogwood Road, $230,000, Federal National Mortgage Assn. to Frank Gallipoli, filed on Aug. 26.
• 41 Old Tavern Road, $265,000, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Yamini Patel, filed on Aug. 29.
• 23 Red Cedar Circle, $302,000, Joan Marshall Trust to Judith Smith, filed on Aug. 30.
• 67 Farm Hill Road, $1,025,000, Vipul Gopani to Irshad Mohammed, filed on Aug. 31.
• 477 Howellton Road, $347,000, Winn Properties LLC to Young Kik Cho, filed on Sept. 1.
• 12 Founders Way, $600,000, Andrew Gomes to Stacey Parks, filed on Sept. 2.
The 22,475 sf +/- shopping center sits on 2 acres of land and is comprised of a mix of retail and office tenants. Richetelli represented the Seller, Contempo Post Associates, LLC.
Nick Mastrangelo of Weichert Realtors, represented the Buyer, 200 Boston Post Road LLC.
“Investment properties available for sale along this premier retail corridor are scarce, with typically several barriers of entry for this market,” Richetelli said. “This sale was mutually beneficial, as the Seller was able to dispose of a fully depreciated asset and deploy the capital elsewhere and the Buyer was able to attain a stabilized investment property in this highly coveted market.”