University of New Haven
Orange residents Sylvia Antonellis and Melissa Volpe graduated from the University of New Haven
Tess Victoria Osinski of Orange was named to the dean’s list at Norwich University for the fall semester. The University is in Northfield, Vt.
Western New England University
Elissa Ben-Eli of Orange was named to the president’s list at Western New England University for the fall semester.
Students are named to the president’s list for achieving a semester grade point average of 3.80 or higher.
Eastern Connecticut State University
Eastern Connecticut State University released the names of full-time students who were named to the dean’s list for the fall 2014 semester. The students from Orange were:
• Dana Blydenburg, ’16, major is Psychology.
• Connor Dunleavy, ’18, major is Environmental Earth Science.
• Taylor Flanagan, ’15, major is Women’s and Gender Studies and Sociology.
• Michael Mastrianni, ’16, major is Business Information Systems.
• Joseph Mortali, ’15, major is Communication.
• Kyle Mullins, ’16, major is Economics.
Jacob F. Laser of Orange was named to the dean’s list at Colby College in Waterville, Maine, for his academic achievement during the fall semester. Laser, a member of the Class of 2017, is the son of Mark Laser and Amy Knorr of Orange and attended Amity Regional High School.
The dean’s list at Colby is highly selective, this fall reserved for students whose semester grade point averages were 3.68 or higher.