Following is the agenda:
1. Election of Town Plan & Zoning Commission Chairman.
2. Review of the Minutes from July 5, 2017, and July 18, 2017, meetings.
3. Old Business.
4. New Business.
5. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.
6. RESUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT WITH AFFORDABLE HOUSING UNITS AS PER 8-30G OF THE CT GENERAL STATUTES –Submitted by Sixty Five Marsh Hill Road, LLC for property known as 65-69 Marsh Hill Road and 0 and 15 Salemme Lane. The mixed use development has underground parking, commercial and residential components. Sixty apartments are proposed. There will be 18 Affordable Units.
A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has been submitted. (The Public Hearing on this matter was closed at the August 1, 2017, meeting.)
PUBLIC HEARINGS 8:00 p.m. *(3)
7. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE PLAN OF CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT – Upon the initiative of the Orange Town Plan & Zoning Commission. To amend the Orange Plan of Conservation & Development
regarding Transit Oriented Development in the Town of Orange.
8. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING MAP – Upon the initiative of the Orange Town Plan & Zoning Commission. The proposed change is to clarify the Zoning Designation for TODD eligible properties located on Marsh Hill Road.
9. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS –
-Submitted upon the initiative of the Orange Town Plan & Zoning Commission.
To amend Article XXIV – Transit Oriented Development District of the Orange Zoning Regulations.