The Town Plan And Zoning Commission meets at Town Hall on Tuesday, Feb. 6 at 7 p.m.
Following is the agenda:
1. Request to locate Cheshire Fitness Zone at 564 Racebrook Road. Former William Orange Realty and Caldwell Banker Real Estate.
2. Review of the Minutes from the January 16, 2018, Meeting.
3. Request by the Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy Hebrew Day to extend the time limit to use and occupy temporary classrooms.
4. Old Business.
5. New Business.
PUBLIC HEARINGS 7:30 p.m. *(3)
6. *APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL EXCEPTION, PERMIT OR USE – Submitted by Jerome Spector Revocable Trust and Janet Cesanek. For property known as 772 Derby Milford Road. For two accessory structures which are already located on the property. One building is 20’ by 16’ and a second building is 11.9’ x 24’.
The application is submitted in accordance with Section 383-26 I (3)(a) of the Orange Zoning Regulations. A larger ground coverage and height in excess of 15’ is requested. (Continued from January 16, 2018, meeting.)
7. *PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS -Submitted by Richard Meisenheimer. To Amend the Orange Zoning Regulations relative to Article XII – PRD Planned Residential Development Regulations.
8. *RESUBDIVISION APPLICATION -Submitted by Philomena & Estate of John LaViola, Sr.For property known as 400 Narrow Lane, Orange, CT. To Re-Subdivide 8.5 Acres (7.71 in Orange, CT; 0.79 in Milford, CT). Zoning District – Residential RES in Orange, CT; R-12.5 in Milford, CT.