The Orange Economic Development Corporation announced today that the 15th Annual Orange Business Expo will take place at the High Plains Community Center, 525 Orange Center Road on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Expo is free to visit and open to the public.
The Floor Plan includes space for 56 exhibitors, to date 41 businesses and organizations have registered for expo booths. Click HERE If you would like to be an exhibitor or download a registration form HERE.
This year’s sponsors include: Taylor Rental, University of New Haven, Yale University, Cohen and Wolf, Northeast Electroncis Corporation, People’s United Bank, Shop Rite and Eagle Leasing.
Any business or individual who has questions may contact the OEDC Office at 203-891-1045, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Exhibitor Details
Exhibitors are allowed to sell their products and services on site
Vendors need to have booth ready for 11 am opening and run until 4:30 pm
Booth Cost is $300 and includes:
- 8ft booth, pipe & drape, table, table cloth, table skirt & 1 folding chair
- Company Marketing materials included in Event Welcome Bags
- Company information included in the Event Program
- Company name listed in OrangeLife Magazine (need to register & pay by April 1st for listing in magazine)
- Entry ticket into the Vendor/Sponsor Appreciation Raffle
- All activities
- Registration may be completed online or by downloading the 2017 Application Form. Application forms may be mailed to the OEDC at 605A Orange Center Road, Orange, CT 06477.
- Payment is due at time of registration: Please mail a check or call us with your credit card information.
- A list of current exhibitors may viewed here: View Registrants
ACTIVITIES SCHEDULED TO DATE WITH MORE BEING PLANNED:
Blood Mobile organized by the Orange Visiting Nurses Association
Seminar: Estate Planning provided by Floman DePaola
Passport Raffle – Free Entry to all that Attend
Zoo Critters provided by Beardsley Zoo
Body Fat Testing and Physical Fitness Advice provided by Crunch Fitness