The Town Plan and Zoning Commission meets at Town Hall on Thursday, Sept. 20 at 7 p.m.
Following is the agenda:
1. Request by Lawrence J. Greenberg, representing Mr. Pasquale Minore, to address the TPZC concerning lighting issues at Turkey Hill School. A representative from the Orange Board of Education has also been invited.
2. SITE PLAN APPLICATION – Submitted by Craig Way for the HB Nitkin (property owner). For property known as 150 Boston Post Road; a.k.a. Assessor’s Map 44-4-6. The proposal is for a change of use from retail to
Automotive Repair. It includes minor parking lot modifications & restriping. There is no proposed additional pavement.
3. Review of the Minutes from the September 4, 2018 Meeting.
4. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
5. Old Business
6. New Business
7. Review of possible standards regulations concerning ‘trailers’, ‘notification of adjacent property owners’ and ‘prohibition of roosters’.
PUBLIC HEARINGS 7:30 p.m. *(1)
8. *SPECIAL PERMIT APPLICATION – Request for the reduction in the number of required parking spaces as per Section 383-175 of the Orange Zoning Regulations. For property known as 393 Derby Ave. Submitted by property owner Chinmaya Mission. Additional parking is required to utilize existing basement space. A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has also been submitted.