TOWN PLAN & ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
Lower Level of Town Hall
- 8-24 Referral Municipal Improvements – Request by the Town of Orange to clear Fred Wolfe park for expanded use.
- Review of the Minutes from the June
18, 2019; & July 2, 2019 meetings.
- Request to finish attic area at Traveland 564 Racebrook Road.
- Request Orange Land Development to extend TODD Approval for 24 months from September 4, 2019.
- SITE PLAN APPLICATION-Submitted by Ajitpal S. Padda for property owner Orange Plaza LLC C/o Centro Property Group. For property known as 220 Indian River Road. The proposal is to refit an existing, indoor retail recreation use (fitness & martial arts studio) into a Virtual Reality-indoor Golf facility. Integrated into the proposal is a casual, light food service component offering snacks and beverages.
- Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
- Old Business
- New Business
PUBLIC HEARINGS (*1)
- *PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS – -Submitted by property owner 35 Old Tavern Road LLC – To amend Article IV, Section 383-33 et seq., of the Orange Zoning Regulations to permit mixed-use residential development in the Local Shopping Center (LSC) District.
- * APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL USE – Submitted by Indian River Road, LLC, for property known as 197 Indian River Road – The proposal is for a three-story assisted/independent living and memory care facility with associated parking, utilities, and landscaping. A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has also been submitted in conjunction with this project.
- APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY SPECIAL USE EARTH MATERIALS REMOVAL & FILLING –Submitted by Indian River Road, LLC, for property known as 197 Indian River Road. – To include earthwork of approximately 60,000 cubic yards of Cut and 60,000 cubic yards of Fill material to result in a ‘balanced site’. This application is related to the construction of an assisted/independent living and memory care facility at the property. An APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION OF SOIL EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL MEASURES has also been submitted.