The Orange Town Plan & Zoning Commission will meet at Town Hall, 617 Orange Center Road, Tuesday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m.
Following is the agenda:
1. SITE PLAN APPLICATION – Silverbrook Plaza at 350 Boston Post Road, submitted by owner Barbara Thomas. The proposal is to construct a 136 sq. ft. stair and entrance addition from the lower level to first floor of Wasabi Restaurant.
Request for Release of Bond Starbucks, 538 Boston Post Road. For $105,000 Performance Bond and $5,000 cash bond held for approved Site Plan work.
PUBLIC HEARINGS *(3)
3. PUBLIC HEARING ON “DRAFT” ORANGE 2015 PLAN OF CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT. In accordance with Section 8-23 of the Connecticut State Statutes, this is a public hearing to obtain public comment, concerns, and questions. A copy of the proposed plan has been filed in the Office of the Orange Town Clerk and is also available in the Orange Zoning Department and Town of Orange Website.
After completion of the public hearing, the commission may revise the plan and may adopt the plan or any part thereof or amendment thereto by a single resolution or may, by successive resolutions, adopt parts of the plan and amendments.
4. APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL USE. Submitted by property owner Stellato Realty, LLC. For property known as 403 Derby Avenue. The proposal is to have a wine tasting facility in conjunction with a vineyard on site. Also for the sale of agricultural products produced on site. Sales include wine and accessory items such as cheeses, breads, and other complimentary food items.
Facility will be a 5,878 sq. ft. addition to an existing 2,733 sq. ft. building. A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has also been submitted in conjunction with this application.
5. APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL USE – DRIVE THRU SERVICE WINDOW. Submitted by property owner Stanley A. Jacobs Et Al. For property known as 111 Boston Post Road. The proposal is to install a Drive Thru Service Window for a proposed restaurant in an existing building. [this is the former samurai restaurant]
Discussion and possible vote on ORANGE 2015 PLAN OF CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT. If approved an effective date will be determined.
7. Discussion and review of “Draft” LI-3 Modifications as prepared by Consultant Planner Glenn Chalder.
5. Old Business.
6. New Business.
Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.