Following is the Agenda:
Application for the Neighborhood Assistance Program from the State of Connecticut Department of Revenue Service for funding of $150,000 for the New Haven Hebrew Day School – Hershy Hecht, Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy.
Motion to close Public Hearing and reconvene the Regular Meeting
Vote to approve on accepting the Neighborhood Assistance Program Application submitted by the New Haven Hebrew Day School for funding for $150,000.
(2 minutes per speaker)
Discuss and act on Minutes from three past meetings.
1. To consider and act on the approval of a vending license for July 5, 2019 firework show – Howard Dragonoff, Action Enterprises
2. To consider and act on three Orange Board of Education Capital Projects – First Selectman Zeoli
3. To consider and act on the request to conduct a Block Party in the Ox Yoke Road Neighborhood – First Selectman Zeoli
4. To consider and act on the approval of a town donation towards the Independence Day Celebration – First Selectman Zeoli
5. To consider and act on the approval of the tax refunds for June in the amount of $2,386.30