- 8:30 AM – Pancake Breakfast
- 10 AM – 3 PM – Red Car Show
- 10:30 AM – 11:30AM – Dimples the Clown
- 11AM – 12:00 Noon – Hay Rides
- 12 Noon – 12:45 PM – Al DeCant – Children’s Entertainment
- 1 PM – 5 PM – Furious George – classic rock
- 2 PM – 3:00 PM – Magician – Bryan Lizotte
- 4 PM – Pie Eating Contest
Although everyone knows how wonderful the strawberry shortcake is, you haven’t fully experienced the greatness of the festival until you’ve had one of the fresh baked strawberry rhubarb pies. My suggestion: buy a pie, THEN do everything else, because they do go quickly.
The sun is shining and the fairgrounds already are buzzing with activity. Sadly the one thing that I really looked forward to, and rearranged my entire schedule for has been canceled. It won’t affect anyone else, because nearly no one knew about it … but a flash mob with the Amity Dance Team and Festival Volunteers had been planned for this morning, but for some reason will not be going on. That would have been fun for all the unsuspecting festival-goers.
Orange Live will be back later with photos from the event and more.
Come on out and get your blood glucose level up at the Strawberry Festival on the Orange Fairgrounds until 6 p.m. tonight.