The August Board of Selectmen’s Meeting will take place on August 1 instead of August 8.
Here is the agenda:
SPECIAL MEETING OF THE BOARD OF SELECTMEN
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2012 @ 7:30 P.M.
LOWER LEVEL MEETING ROOM AT TOWN HALL
- Call to order
- Fire Exits
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
(2 Minutes per Speaker)
- To consider and act on the approval of the minutes of the July 11, 2012 Regular Meeting of the Board of Selectmen (enclosure)
- Consider and act on the request to hold the 9th annual Farm Hill Road Block Party on Saturday, September 8, 2012 (rain date Sunday, September 9, 2012) and road closure at Farm Hill Rd./Ridge Rd. and Farm Hill Rd./Meetinghouse Lane Ext. (enclosure)
- Consider and act on the request to award the contract for the Hall Drive
Culvert – (enclosure) – Steve Savarese, Town Engineer
- Consider and act on a Parking Easement to Go Green (enclosure)-
Town Attorney Vincent Marino, Esq.
- HPCC Renovations – Selectman Blake
- Pension Board – Selectman Goldblatt
- Capital Planning – Selectman Okenquist
- Personnel – Selectmen Blake, Okenquist, Zeoli
Non-union pay rate changes and proposed union contracts
for School Nurses, Highway, and Supervisors’ –Discussion in Executive Session.
Close Regular Meeting and convene Executive Session
- To consider and act on the proposed three union contracts (each on a blackline and clean basis for):
- Proposed School Nurses’ Contract
- Proposed Highway Contract
- Proposed Supervisors’ Contract
( Enclosures) – Labor Counsel Michael J. Dorney, Esq
- To consider and act on pay rate changes for non-union employees.(Enclosure)
Close Executive Session and Reconvene Regular Meeting
- Possible vote on School Nurses’ Contract;
- Possible vote on Highway Contract; and
- Possible vote on Supervisors’ Contract..
- Possible vote on rate changes for non-union employees.
- Approved minutes of June 13, 2012
- Revenue and Expenditure Reports