Following is the agenda:
1. Review of the Minutes from the March 21, 2017; May 16, 2017; & June 20, 2017 meetings.
2. Old Business.
3. New Business.
4. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.
PUBLIC HEARINGS 8:00 p.m. *(2)
5. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE PLAN OF CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT – Upon the initiative of the Orange Town Plan and Zoning Commission. To amend the Orange Plan of Conservation and Development regarding Transit Oriented Development in the Town of Orange.
6. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING MAP – Upon the initiative of the Orange Town Plan & Zoning Commission. The proposed change is to clarify the Zoning Designation for TODD eligible properties located on Marsh Hill Road.
7. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS – -Submitted upon the initiative of the Orange Town Plan and Zoning Commission.
To amend Article XXIV – Transit Oriented Development District of the Orange Zoning Regulations.
8. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS – -Submitted by 32 Seniors, LLC. To amend the Planned Residential Development zoning regulations to reduce the restricted age from 62 to 55. Changes to Section
383-103 A, 383-109 C (4), and 383-113 (C) are proposed.
9. RESUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT WITH AFFORDABLE HOUSING UNITS AS PER 8-30G OF THE CT GENERAL STATUTES –Submitted by Sixty Five Marsh Hill Road, LLC for
property known as 65-69 Marsh Hill Road and 0 and 15 Salemme Lane. The mixed use development has underground parking, commercial and residential components. Sixty apartments are proposed. There will be 18 Affordable Units.
A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has been submitted.