Here is the latest from our meteorologist Kevin Arnone
Strong Cold Front moves though Wednesday Night where we may hear some rumbles of thunder and flooding rain. The warm air we experience on Wednesday will be very short lived as the Cold Air returns Thursday Night and into the weekend.
* First showers after 8 PM
* Heaviest rain between 2 AM – 6 AM
* 1-2 inches of Rain ( Locally more in T-Storm)
* Ch. T-Storms between 2 AM – 6 AM (Stronger winds and heavier rain)
* Peak winds 1 AM – 8 AM….SEE ACCOMPANYING CHART
* Downed limbs possible as well as power outages