Quantcast
Mar 042013
 

White Out Conditions

Let’s hope we don’t anything like this on Wednesday.

Our Meteorologist Kevin Arnone submitted his latest forecast regarding a nasty storm heading this way. Will it be Track 1 or Track 2? 

Orange Live: I vote for Track 1

The latest 00Z Euro on Monday has the storm going out to sea, but strong winds and coastal flooding will still be in the forecast for Wednesday night/Thursday even if the EURO is right. (Canada and NAM Model agree with Euro). The latest 00Z GFS on Monday has a direct impact for CT where we could see significant amount of snow, wind and flooding.  Very powerful Nor’ easter if this plays out.

At this point there are two possible storm tracks, the models really have been all over the place concerning the storm.  The exact placement isn’t know yet because the models have been flip flopping quite a bit, but I can tell you with confidence that this monster storm will surely develop and depending on the exact track could mean major problems for CT Wednesday/Thursday.

Track 1 would mean the storm goes out to sea and at most here in CT we would see clouds, flurries, wind and minor coastal flooding. Track 2 would mean storm impacts CT where we would see typical Nor’easter weather, heavy snow, strong winds and coastal flooding!

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.