The Town Plan & Zoning Commission will meet at Town Hall, 617 Orange Center Road, on Wednesday, Dec. 3 at 7:30 p.m.
This is the meeting agenda:
1. Review of the Minutes from the November 19, 2013 meeting
2. SITE PLAN APPLICATION – Submitted by RSVP for property known as 150 Boston Post Road. The proposal is for a “private event venue” to locate in space formerly occupied by Blue Cube Billiards & Lounge.
3. Old Business.
4. New Business
5. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
Review of Zoning Activities Log.
6. Review and possible vote to accept and approve agreement for professional services, Planimetrics & Town of Orange, to prepare and adopt a Plan of Conservation & Development.
PUBLIC HEARINGS (*1)
7. *APPLICATION FOR THE CONVERSION OF A SINGLE FAMILY DWELLING TO ACCOMMODATE AN ELDERLY APARTMENT – Submitted by Frank W. Rogers for property known as 600 Wheelers Farm Road. The proposal is to create an 821 sq. ft. apartment. Main unit to be occupied by an elderly resident. (continued from the November 19 meeting).
*Amended November 25, 2013 at 10:30a.m.