Following is the agenda:
1. Review of the Minutes from the April 7, 2015, June 2, 2015, August 18,
2. Old Business.
3. New Business.
4. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.
PUBLIC HEARINGS *(3)
5. * AFFORDABLE HOUSING 8-30g APPLICATION – 504-506 Boston Post Road. Submitted by AMP Investments LLC, for property known as 504-506 Boston Post Road. The proposal is for an adaptive reuse of the rear building of the property currently known as 504 Boston Post Road.
The intent is to make the plaza a mixed use Retail-Residential property with an 8-30g residential component. Ten apartments are proposed.
6. * APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL USE – Request for outdoor dining.
Submitted by property owner Goodies Orange LLC. For property known as 111 Boston Post Road. Request is being made for outdoor restaurant seating as per Section 383-50 (G) & Section 383-143.4 of the Orange Zoning Regulations.
7. *APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY SPECIAL USE EARTH MATERIALS REMOVAL & FILLING. Submitted by R. D. Scinto, Inc. for property known as 161 Marsh Hill Road. The special use is for earth materials to be moved, cut, and filled on site.
Also submitted was a SITE PLAN APPLICATION and an APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION OF SOIL EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL MEASURES. These applications are in conjunction with the construction of an 80,378 sq. ft. office building with associated parking.
8. SITE PLAN APPLICATION and an APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION OF SOIL EROSION AND SEDIMENT CONTROL MEASURES. For 161 Marsh Hill Road. These applications are for the construction of an 80,378 sq. ft. office building with associated parking.
Originally Published on: Aug 28, 2015 @ 19:26