Step into pure luxury when you enter this 5,045 Sq Ft 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom Colonial situated on one of the most desired streets in town!
True elegance and sophistication is evident in the quality craftsmanship and high end finishes. Warm glowing hardwood floors welcome you into the 3 story foyer and continue throughout the entire first floor. The livingroom offers a coiffure ceiling, surround sound, recessed lighting and custom molding.
The livingroom opens into a formal dining room with custom molding and custom lighting.
There is an eat in kitchen off the dining room with custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances including a sub zero refrigerator, Dacor wall oven & warming drawer and granite counter tops and large island which contains a 5 burner Wolf electric cook top.
French doors off the kitchen lead you into a back yard oasis~ a 1.5 acre entertainers dream!
The large blue stone patio is home to an outdoor kitchen and kidney shaped heated salt water pool, as well as a hot tub. Back inside the kitchen is open into the main level family room with recessed lighting, surround sound and gas fireplace.
Upstairs, the Master bedroom suite is complete with a custom designed walk in closet and a beautiful wash room with a self heating jet tub and shower with frameless glass door.
The Master bedroom also offers a tray ceiling with up lighting and chandelier. Upstairs also offers 2 additional bedrooms (one with a connecting bathroom) as well as a very large bonus room that can be used as a bedroom, family room or office.
There also is a finished lower level with solid bamboo flooring, add bedroom, full bath & add laundry
• 123 Cherry Hill Road, $540,000, Christopher Vendola to Kenneth Waldo Jr., filed on Nov. 18.
• 450 Grace Trail, $340,000, Sharon M. Ona Reagan to Eric Jadach, filed on Nov. 20.
• 127 Sunrise Hill Circle, $373,597, Sunrise Hill Estates LLC to Phyllis Grabinski, filed on Nov. 20.
• 483 Ferry Road, $349,000, Peter A Persano, Jr., to Kevin Carrano, filed on Nov. 20.
• 637 South Greenbrier Drive, $469,900, Gino Alfaro to Peter A Persano, filed on Nov. 21.
• 38 Skyview Road, $945,000, Thomas Hutchinson to Gino Alfaro, filed on Nov. 21.
• 483 Halliwell Ave., $277,500, Jie Zhang to Deepa Shirali, filed on Nov. 24.
Orangectlive posts new stories every day, sometimes readers can miss something when the new posts push the older ones off the front page. So every Sunday or Monday, we provide readers with look back at the past week with the titles of Orange Live stories (with links) and the day on which each one ran.
You are invited to sign up for our daily newsletter and receive an e-mail from Orange Live every morning around 7 a.m.
“Like” the Orange Live Facebook page and see what else we have to offer the Orange Community.
Top 5 most popular stories are numbered and bolded.
Sunday, Jan. 26
Monday, Jan. 27
Tuesday, Jan. 28
Wednesday, Jan. 29
Thursday, Jan. 30
Friday, Jan. 31
Saturday, Feb. 1