The Orange Community Farmers’ Market will be open today under the Pavilion at the Orange Fairgrounds, High Plains Community Center, 525 Orange Center Road, Orange from 3:30 to 7 p.m.
Community Services has postponed the Concert until Next Thursday due to the rainy forecast.
There will be 15 Market Vendors this week including:
• Ashley Ann Hands selling pottery;
• B4 & After Farm selling meat products;
• Best Buddies Biscuits selling Animal Treats;
• Buttermilk Lane Farm selling Fresh Cut Flowers, Herbs and Honey;
• Dash N Drizzle selling Oils, Balsamic Vinegars, and Sea Salt;
• Durante’s Pasta selling Pasta, Olive Oil, Pasta, Pasta Sauce;
• Feisty Goat Farm selling Soaps made with Goat’s Milk;
• Fox Hollow Farm selling Maple Syrup, Maple Candy;
• Grassy Hill Farm selling Vegetables and Flowers in Pots;
• Mapleview Farm selling Wool & Natural Fiber products;
• Shamrock Farm selling Vegetables;
• SoNo Bakery selling Breads, Brownies and Sweet Treats;
• Sweet Seidners selling Cookies and Cookie Bars;
• Zuppardi’s Pizza Truck selling fresh baked Pizza; and
• North Pease Farm selling fruit.
Shop, eat, listen to the band … come back often!