On Wednesday, June 10, a Public Hearing for the Neighborhood Assistance Program Application and the Regular Meeting of the Board Of Selectmen will take place at 7 p.m.
NOTICE: In accordance with Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7B Regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic, this meeting will be held remotely with no in-person attendance. The meeting will still be broadcast live on OGAT and the following internet links below.
Orange Public Access Television – Optimum Cable Channel 79 and Frontier Channel 6063
Orange Public Access Live Streaming – Via the internet HERE
Orange YouTube Live Stream Link – Via the internet
Residents may send questions or comments on the public hearing to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be read into the record at the public hearing on June 10, 2020.
• Call to order
Motion to close regular meeting and convene Public Hearing
Application for the NeighborhoodAssistance Program from the State of Connecticut Department of Revenue Service for funding of $150,000 for the New Haven Hebrew Day School – Hershy Hecht, Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy
Motion to close Public Hearing and reconvene the Regular Meeting
Vote to approve on accepting the Neighborhood Assistance Program Application submitted by the New Haven Hebrew Day School for funding for $150,000.
• To consider and act on the minutes of the May 13, 2020, Regular Meeting of the Board of Selectmen
1. To consider and act on the request from The Garden Club of Orange to place floral arrangements on the Town Green for National Garden Week on Friday, June 12. — First Selectman Zeoli
2. To consider and act on the request from Simple Recycling for an exclusive 3-year contract to place a container at the Town of Orange Transfer Station. — Selectman Goldblatt
3. To consider and act on the request to approve the tax refunds for the month of June totaling $7,910.17.
1. Pension Board – Selectman Goldblatt
2. Emergency Management – Selectman Novicki
3. Personnel – First Selectman Zeoli, Selectman Okenquist & Novicki