TOWN PLAN & ZONING COMMISSION MEETING
TUESDAY, MAY 4, 2021 – 7:00 P.M.
ZOOM INTERNET MEETING
1. Review of the Minutes from the April 20, 2021 meeting.
2. Old Business
3. New Business
4. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer
PUBLIC HEARINGS: 7:00 p.m.
5. SPECIAL PERMIT – APPLICATION FOR THE CONVERSION OF A SINGLE-FAMILY DWELLING TO ACCOMMODATE AN ELDERLY APARTMENT. – For the Property known as 695 Wheelers Farms Road. Submitted by Brian and Amanda Cleveland. To construct an elderly apartment.
6. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS – Article §383-143.4 -Submitted by Luis Rodriguez of 510 Boston Post Road. To amend the Orange Zoning Regulations to allow cigar lounges/stores to obtain a Special Permit for outdoor seating.
7. SPECIAL USE & SITE PLAN APPLICATION in conjunction with an ARCHITECTURAL STANDARDS SUPPLEMENT & LIGHTING SUPPLEMENT– for the Property known as 35 Old Tavern Road and 308 Racebrook Road located in the LSC Zoning District: Submitted by 35 Old Tavern Road, LLC. A proposed mixed-use development including the construction of a 134,000 sq. ft, three-story building with 72
dwelling units along with 226 parking spaces. An APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL PERMIT has also been submitted in accordance with section 383-175B for shared parking.
(Continuation from the 4/20/2021 meeting)