1. Review of the Minutes from the April 6, 2021 meeting.
2. Old Business
3. New Business
4. Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer
5. SITE PLAN APPLICATION- For property known as 285 Boston Post Road: Submitted
by Steven Ciardiello. To modify an approved special use permit for outdoor seating with an
18’ x 20’ expansion to the existing outdoor dining area.
PUBLIC HEARINGS: 7:00 p.m.
6. PETITION TO AMEND THE ORANGE ZONING REGULATIONS – Submitted Upon
the Initiative of the Orange Town Plan & Zoning Commission. To amend the Orange
Zoning Regulations by DELETING Article XXIV Transit-Oriented Development District.
7. SPECIAL USE AND SITE PLAN APPLICATION in conjunction with an
ARCHITECTURAL STANDARDS SUPPLEMENT & LIGHTING SUPPLEMENT–
The property is known as 35 Old Tavern Road and 308 Racebrook Road located in the LSC
Zoning District: Submitted by 35 Old Tavern Road, LLC. A proposed mixed-use
development including the construction of a 134,000 sq. ft, three-story building with 72
dwelling units along with 226 parking spaces. An APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL
PERMIT has also been submitted in accordance with section 383-175B for shared parking