- $3,000 to Orange Food2Kids which supplies food to those Orange elementary school students who would benefit from bringing home food for the weekend.
- $2,000 to Camp Cedarcrest to upgrade the kitchen in the main cabin.
- $1,000 to the Orange Historical Society to replace the sign at the Academy Building.
- $582 to the Orange Senior Center to subsidize the cost of their annual holiday party.
- $1,500 to the Amity Teen Center to partially fund the cost of their intern that assists the community.
- $2,500 to the Orange Parks & Recreation department towards the purchase of a leg press machine at the High Plains Community Center.
- $3,400 to American Legion Post 127 towards the renovation of the ladies’ restroom.
- $1,300 to the Orange Arts and Culture Center to subsidize the cost of the Hop the Bus program which provides bus transportation to cultural events in New Haven.
Scholarship awards will be announced next week.
If you would like to learn more about the Orange Foundation, visit the website at www.OrangeFoundation.org